Body Sculpting & Contouring
Radiance Lipo Laser
Now offering the latest technology in the world of body sculpting. Our new system utilizes a 100% noninvasive, laser based, spot fat reduction and body contouring system. Laser body sculpting is the fastest way to a new you! No matter what sort of shape we’re in, every one of us has a trouble spot or two that weighs on our mind and body. It’s these stubborn areas that are perfect candidates for the Lipo Laser Treatments.
Lose UP to 11 inches after multiple treatments. * RESULTS MAY VARY *
A course of 8-10 treatments is recommended over 2-3 weeks with 2-3 treatments per week.
Each treatment includes 30 minutes on the Lipo Laser and 10 minutes on the Full Body Vibration Plate for increased results.
HOW IT WORKS
The lasers emit low levels of laser energy, which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol and releasing them though channels in the cell membranes.
Our Lasers use low levels of visible red laser light to create a safe and painless bio-stimulation effect in the targeted fat tissue.
Ultrasonic cavitation is a non-invasive treatment which aids in the reduction of localized fat deposits. Using ultrasound waves, lipocavitation is ideal for people seeking fat removal from a specific area such as the hips, thighs, buttocks, stomach or arms and a more contoured shape.
Ultrasound Cavitation is a relatively new aesthetic treatment. Using leading edge technology it converts fat cells into liquid which can then be naturally drained by the body’s own natural filtration system. Generally one fat cavitation treatment lasts 25 – 30 minutes where a single part of the body is treated. 72 hours must pass between each session so that the body can eliminate the fat. The minimum suggested number of fat cavitation sessions is between 8 and 10.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
• Do not eat 2 hours prior to your appointment.
• Do not apply any lotions or oils to the skin where you
would like the procedure to be performed.
• Drink at least 32-64 ounces of water within 24 hours of your appointment time.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
• Do not eat for 1-2 hours after your treatment.
• Drink plenty of water—Drink as much as you can the day you have your Lipo Laser procedure done. Starting 24 hours prior to your first visit and each day during your treatment program you should drink at least 32-64 ounces of water per day.
• Perform ½ to 1 hour exercise each and every day during your treatment program. (Cardio would benefit you the most for your exercise.) You want to take part in something to raise your heart rate and cause you to sweat. This will get the necessary calories burned and it will stimulate your lymphatic circulation.
Packages starting as low as $30 per session.